THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hey! I'm Sixteen


25.09.2011

  So today is my birthday. The party was amazing and I had the best birthday ever. I've been smiling, laughing and joking a lot today. It was great. This year my birthday was celebrated with my lovely family and homies. I wanna thanks all my friends who came to my party today. The party was kinda wild right ? Haha. I hate the moment the when you guys poured the flour on me then threw some egg to me. Euw, it's disgusting! However, I enjoyed it. Thanks a lot guys.

  Today I'm turning sixteen, it's meant my responsible in life has become bigger. I have to be a role model for my siblings. I'm very greatful with my life. I have the best parents ever. I love them very much. Lastly, thanks to Allah. Now I'm a young man.


By Yasir Ahmad