THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

No Rainbow Without A Little Rain

  14.03.3014

 Oh hello there, yes I know it has been a very long time I didn't update my blog and . . . ahhh who cares, no one is reading this right now. Haha.  It has been almost a year since the last time I updated this blog and a lot of things happened in my life (well not really "a lot"). Okay moving on with my story.

 Johor Matriculation College, that's the name of the college I'm currently studying at now. Nothing special here, except meeting some new friends and experiences. I'm not going to deny it, but of course it's very frustrating to always STUDY, STUDY and STUDY, sometimes I wish that I  have a time machine that will allow me to skip all of these studying phases and fast-forward my life to the part where I'm having a great job and life, but not all wishes will magically come true like in the movies.

 As a normal human being, facing trouble before getting what we want is totally normal as the saying goes, everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't expect a rainbow without a little rain. So no matter how much hardship we're facing right now, always remember that there's a bright future waiting for us ahead, keep telling your innerself to never back down. Okay that's it for now. I'll update more soon. Adios~



By Yasir Ahmad