THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Beautiful Ramadan

 

05.08.2012

  Asalammualaikum to Muslim and Helo to Non-Muslim. Firstly, my apology to all this blog loyal stalker because it have been a very long time I didn't update this blog. Again, pardon me.

  So as we all know, we're now in the month of Ramadan. As a Muslim, we have to fasting in this beautiful month. I'm began fully fasting since I was 11. Never skip a day. *Hoore to myself* Haha. Some people say fasting make us weak. I totally disagree with them. For me, fasting make us even stronger. Fasting show us the suffering of some poor people that barely able to eat everyday. Poor them. Hmm.

  Month of Ramadan is also very special because in Ramadan, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are shut, and the satan are tied up and the reward for good deeds, acts of charity and acts of worship are multiplied in this month. Great isn't ? So let's do more charity in this month. Hope Allah will bless our life. That's all for this post. Goodbye and Happy Ramadan.


By Yasir Ahmad